New ASAT Specials for Jerry Cantrell ? .... Could be !

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 am

Here's a pic from the Custom Shop of a couple new ASAT Specials they said would be "Off the Alice in Chains"... for Jerry Cantrell !! \m/

Re: New ASAT Specials for Jerry Cantrell ? .... Could be !

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:40 am

Cool - Looks like he'll be using jumbo MFDs. Would love to see a Kahler on them, though the saddle lock is fine too.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:29 pm

Danley wrote:Cool - Looks like he'll be using jumbo MFDs. Would love to see a Kahler on them, though the saddle lock is fine too.

I wish Kahler would make Cantrell an endorser and put Kahler tremolo systems on all his axes LOL \m/

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Looks like it's wrapped in fabric. Velvet maybe?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Nubs wrote:Looks like it's wrapped in fabric. Velvet maybe?

Not sure... but it may have something to do with the Rainier Fog album or possibly their new film Black Antenna... I don't know yet but we shall see \m/

Fri May 03, 2019 9:39 am

FINALLY !! ... HERE'S ONE OF JERRY'S NEW ASAT SPECIALS AFTER PAINT \m/

Fri May 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Nice homage to old sticker cutouts ;)

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:49 pm

FINALLY DONE !!! Here are both of Jerry Cantrell's new ASAT Specials. The first one ( JC1 ) features Jerry's signature circles and squares pattern he made famous with the stickers from his Rampage "Blue Dress" although, the pattern used here is slightly larger to offset the guitar.

The 2nd of Cantrell's ASAT Specials ( JC2 ) features the artwork from the latest Alice in Chains album "Rainier Fog"

I can't wait to hear how they both sound and I hope you all enjoy the pics ! \m/

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:05 pm

That's cool. Kind of wish they continued the sticker appliqué on the neck and headstock actually.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:53 am

Pretty cool. I didn’t know he used Specials.