NGD - Shell Pink Legacy

Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:32 pm

Pics first:

So yes, the surf green strat I swore I would never let go was traded in for this baby. I just wasn't getting along with the neck on the Strat, so I don't think I'm gonna do surf green Strats anymore.

Anyway, I got this in last night and had a good number of hours to play it. Of course the primary concern was the neck, and I'm happy to say it fits just right! It's got the satin back which I prefer and the rosewood really contrasts well with the pink. The white pearl inlays are a nice subtle touch too.

It sounds very good also. As mentioned, the pots will be swapped out soon. But the pickups are a bit higher output than the Strat, but the tone is definitely there. I find myself using the trem more often than I probably should, but it works so well I can't help myself.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with it. The overall quality of the guitar is top notch and checks all the boxes for me. Now back to playing.

Thanks!

Re: NGD - Shell Pink Legacy

Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Wow... It's really beautiful. Too bad they made it backwards. Maybe they can fix it under warranty :)

Re: NGD - Shell Pink Legacy

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:29 pm

What's wrong with the pots?