L-1500 Saddle Lock Screw

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 am

Hi, sorry if this is a constantly recurring post. Just bought a used 1996 American L-1500 with a missing saddle lock screw. Getting a lot of conflicting info about a replacement. The replacement screws on the G&L site look way too short? I also need the bushing I believe.

I'm in the UK, parts are hard to find here. Can anyone help with definite info on where to find one?

Thanks, Jake M

Re: L-1500 Saddle Lock Screw

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:19 am

Jake M wrote:Hi, sorry if this is a constantly recurring post. Just bought a used 1996 American L-1500 with a missing saddle lock screw. Getting a lot of conflicting info about a replacement. The replacement screws on the G&L site look way too short? I also need the bushing I believe.

I'm in the UK, parts are hard to find here. Can anyone help with definite info on where to find one?

Thanks, Jake M

Here's a photo of them with the nylon bushings:

You need the TENSION SCREW SET (pre-2005) which comes with the nylon bushing from the G&L On-Line Store: https://g-l-online-store.myshopify.com/ ... -screw-set.

You might contact one of the G&L distributor/dealers in your country to see if they can get them for you: International Dealers.

Hope this helps.