Jerry Cantrell's Re-stickered "Blue Dress" Rampage

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:53 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted anything and today this happened to catch my attention: For any interested fans of Alice in Chains or Jerry Cantrell in particular, I've found a video clip online of Jerry playing his 'newer" Blue Dress Rampage and taken notice that he finally replaced the "ROCK" stickers that were found on his "Original" Blue Dress many years ago. One thing that made the new Rampage "stick out" apart from the Original as you'll notice in the 2 pics below: The "ROCK" sticker near the high E string is smaller on the Original Blue Dress than the other 2, On the new Blue Dress all 3 "ROCK" stickers are the same size...Regardless, I thought it was very cool to see the newer Blue Dress finally finished to look like the Original \m/

Jerry's New Blue Dress Rampage:

Jerry's Original Blue Dress Rampage:

Re: Jerry Cantrell's Re-stickered "Blue Dress" Rampage

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Always cool to see Jerry's Blue Dress.

Here's a couple of pics from recent Alice in Chains show. Crappy pics but great show! Jerry looked a little like Bob Weir or Jimmy Herrington that night but still sounds like old times. AIC has a new album out soon.

(More concert pics and reviews to be posted from other shows this summer)

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:40 pm

sam wrote:Always cool to see Jerry's Blue Dress.

Here's a couple of pics from recent Alice in Chains show. Crappy pics but great show! Jerry looked a little like Bob Weir or Jimmy Herrington that night but still sounds like old times. AIC has a new album out soon.

(More concert pics and reviews to be posted from other shows this summer)

The New Album comes out Aug 24, 2018 , it's called Rainier Fog, I've already pre-ordered it... The shot I posted of Jerry's new Blue Dress was from June 24, 2018

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:42 am

Cool. I'm seeing them in San Diego in a few months- last saw them around 2006 or so. Def. a favorite band.