Restoring my Legacy to original HH configuration...help!

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

I just bought a used 2014 USA Legacy. The original setup was a 2HB/HH setup with Duncans. The previous owner bought a loaded GFS HSS pickguard and dropped it in (original parts were not saved for some reason). I want to return it to the original configuration with the Duncan HH setup with the coil split toggle and original PTB setup. Can G&L do this for me or am I on my own to order the parts and get it done myself. Anyone had to do this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Restoring my Legacy to original HH configuration...help!

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm

shredtrash wrote:I just bought a used 2014 USA Legacy. The original setup was a 2HB/HH setup with Duncans. The previous owner bought a loaded GFS HSS pickguard and dropped it in (original parts were not saved for some reason). I want to return it to the original configuration with the Duncan HH setup with the coil split toggle and original PTB setup. Can G&L do this for me or am I on my own to order the parts and get it done myself. Anyone had to do this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

No, the factory will not do this for you. You will need to do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you. Check out the Gallery for this: USA Legacy 2HB Picture Diagram (PTB version).

Hope this helps.

BTW, please post in the Introductions sub-forum and tell us about yourself. And add your G&L to our G&L Registry.

Re: Restoring my Legacy to original HH configuration...help!

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:24 am

No, the factory will not do this for you. You will need to do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you. Check out the Gallery for this: USA Legacy 2HB Picture Diagram (PTB version).

Hope this helps.

BTW, please post in the Introductions sub-forum and tell us about yourself. And add your G&L to our G&L Registry.[/quote]

It does, thank you! I already have the process underway and, when done, will add my 3 G&L's (Comanche, Legacy HH, and SB-2 Bass) to the registry.