Semi-Hollow Doheny

Thu May 31, 2018 2:47 pm

Ever since I saw that Trans Orange, Semi-Hollow Doheny in the Winter NAMM pics, I have been waiting to see one for sale. Are they making them yet or was that just a one off?

Re: Semi-Hollow Doheny

Thu May 31, 2018 3:38 pm

shankyboy wrote:Ever since I saw that Trans Orange, Semi-Hollow Doheny in the Winter NAMM pics, I have been waiting to see one for sale. Are they making them yet or was that just a one off?

Yes, the Doheny Semi-Hollow and Doheny Deluxe models can be ordered through your G&L dealer. See: January 25, 2018-present G&L U.S. Specifications & Options.
G&L does not yet have these models up on their website (they are waiting to get photo instruments built and photographed).
All G&L dealers have the January 25, 2018 US Price List with the specs and options.

Hope this helps.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks for the info.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 am

Question for you Craig. Is the only semi-hollow offering the one with the rear mounted controls and no pickguard? I think a semi-hollow version with a standard configuration and pickguard is more appealing.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:42 am

shankyboy wrote:Question for you Craig. Is the only semi-hollow offering the one with the rear mounted controls and no pickguard? I think a semi-hollow version with a standard configuration and pickguard is more appealing.

Yes, that is correct.

However, there might be another option for you; check with one of the Custom Shop G&L Dealers and ask them if the G&L Custom Shop can build you one.
The dealer will contact G&L Sales to see if they would approve it. See: Feb. 1, 2018-present Custom Shop Specifications & Options.

Hope this helps.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:32 am

Figured that might be the case. Thanks.