Legacy Tribute Wiring

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:19 am

I recently purchased a 2003 Legacy Tribute. I got a great deal because the control wiring was messed up. I have found several iterations of wiring schematics for Legacys. Any opinions on which one(s) are correct?

Re: Legacy Tribute Wiring

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Ampig wrote:I recently purchased a 2003 Legacy Tribute. I got a great deal because the control wiring was messed up. I have found several iterations of wiring schematics for Legacys. Any opinions on which one(s) are correct?

Please post photos of your Tribute Legacy. To post photos see the link to the Tutorial on posting photos in this post: Welcome! Read This First.

Your 2003 Tribute Legacy would be the SSS version, so use the wiring diagram (schematic) for the USA model, in our Gallery: Album: Legacy Diagrams.
Also, see this post in the G&L Knowledgebase on the Tribute Series: What is the new Tribute series which G&L announced in 2003?.

Being that this is your first post, see the Welcome! Read This First post mentioned above and then please your introduction in the Introductions sub-forum.
Also, please add your guitar to our G&L Registry.

Hope this helps.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Thanks. I'm actually a long time member for at least 15 years maybe 20. I guess my account got cancelled because I hadn't posted in so long.

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:03 am

Ampig wrote:Thanks. I'm actually a long time member for at least 15 years maybe 20. I guess my account got cancelled because I hadn't posted in so long.

You must have not registered on the forum when we switched to the forum based G&LDP in 2010.
You should still have your GbL account which gives you access to the G&L Registry (add/update) and
User Profile sections of the site. If you need to update your email address, let me know what your
old address was when you first registered on the GbL and what current email address you want to use.
I will then be able to update your User Profile.