G&L Custom Shop Legacy HSS RMC ready for final setup ...

Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Recently posted on G&L Custom Shop's facebook page:

Here is the stealth machine all ready for final setup. The setup is where we make the biggest difference on how these instruments play and feel.
Make sure you stop by Studio Gears in Temecula, California to check out this G&L Custom Shop Legacy HSS RMC in Jet Black Frost.

Re: G&L Custom Shop Legacy HSS RMC ready for final setup ...

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 pm

A bit dark on this image but I like the way the Jet Black Frost looks from this angle.
This G&L Custom Shop Legacy HSS RMC is ready for take-off and ultimate delivery to
Studio Gears in Temecula, California. Stop on by and take her for a spin if you have the chance to.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:11 am

I like the way the light catches on the finish - the "frosting" part of the black frost I presume. I'm glad they went with the sans pick guard option - looks classy, like an old chrome and black Caddy.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:05 pm

My mom lives in Temecula; maybe I'll window shop. Sort of wish they still made shaved neck joints such as the Climax, or double-octave necks; would really cater to the crowd that guitar's appearance is aimed at.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 am

That Jet Black Frost is sweeeeeeet ! :o

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:22 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said. :thumbup:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:06 am

Danley wrote:My mom lives in Temecula; maybe I'll window shop. Sort of wish they still made shaved neck joints such as the Climax, or double-octave necks; would really cater to the crowd that guitar's appearance is aimed at.

If you do stop in at Studio Gears, you might ask them about those options for Custom Shop builds. I have already seen several builds with "off-menu" options (exotic woods, birdseye maple
fretboards, custom finishes, and shielding). The G&L Custom Shop dealers work with the Sales department who determines what Custom Shop orders will be accepted.

Just a thought.