vibrato bar

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:03 am

anyone know when they will have the current right hand whammy bar available or where else to get one?they are out of stock on the g l website and I have been unable to get a response from g and l

Re: vibrato bar

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:07 am

jaychen73 wrote:anyone know when they will have the current right hand whammy bar available or where else to get one?they are out of stock on the g l website and I have been unable to get a response from g and l

Check with the G&L On-Line Store manager at webstore@bbesound.com Monday-Friday.

Hope this helps.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 am

I have several times and haven't got a response

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:45 am

jaychen73 wrote:I have several times and haven't got a response

I'll see what I can find out about this.

Stay tuned.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:03 am

Craig wrote:
jaychen73 wrote:I have several times and haven't got a response

I'll see what I can find out about this.

Stay tuned.

Just hear back from Tim:

Hello Craig,

I just updated the webstore so we currently do have the Trem Arms in stock.
Sorry about that.

Best Regards,

Tim
G&L Webstore

Hope this helps.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:03 pm

thank you!

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

just went to order one and it still says sold out for the right hand tremolo for current legacy models

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 pm

jaychen73 wrote:just went to order one and it still says sold out for the right hand tremolo for current legacy models

I sent Tim another email. Hopefully, he can fix it soon.

Stay tuned (again).

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Craig wrote:
jaychen73 wrote:just went to order one and it still says sold out for the right hand tremolo for current legacy models

I sent Tim another email. Hopefully, he can fix it soon.

Stay tuned (again).

It;s likely that Tim had already completed a days work and will not have not seen my email today.
I'm sure he will get this sorted out tomorrow, so that you can place your order. I will definitely let you know
once it's been fixed.

In the meantime, how about posting a Introduction post and include some photos of your Legacy?
We have a Tutorial on posting photos. The link is located in this Welcome! Read This First post.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 am

They have now fixed the page: https://g-l-online-store.myshopify.com/ ... ibrato-arm.

Hope this helps.