Neck size on 2007 ASAT Classic S Special Build Guitars

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 am

Good Morning,

Does andyone know what number (1, 1a, 1b) G&L necks were used on the 2007 special build of the ASAT hollow body (no "f" hole) Classic S ? Also, is it possible these guitars were built using the PLEK technology.

I played one that was traded in locally and liked it a lot. Unfortunatly, it sold before I could make a desicision. Now on the hunt!

Thanks - ggh

Re: Neck size on 2007 ASAT Classic S Special Build Guitars

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

ggh_gl wrote:Good Morning,

Does andyone know what number (1, 1a, 1b) G&L necks were used on the 2007 special build of the ASAT hollow body (no "f" hole) Classic S ? Also, is it possible these guitars were built using the PLEK technology.

I played one that was traded in locally and liked it a lot. Unfortunatly, it sold before I could make a desicision. Now on the hunt!

Thanks - ggh

Here's the specs page for the ASAT Classic S on the G&L website.
These were built before G&L started offering the various neck options (1a, 1b, etc), so the neck number would be #1.
All USA models beginning some time in 2006 have the neck PLEK'd, so, yes, the 2007 ASAT Classic S were built using the PLEK technology.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks Craig!

ggh

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 pm

I know where one is ..... not sure on the year but its a ASAT calssic S semi no F hole 12" radius .......... its beautiful and if you wanting to buy its for sale. I was strongly considering it and its just a little outta my range with all i gotta get straight with other equip right now......... check your PM s