View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker 

Post G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker
I'm torn between buying a HSS or SSS Tribute Legacy model, but am unable to to audition any HSS models where I live. I was wondering if anyone had any views or opinions on the AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker and whether it is comparable to some of the Seymour Duncan variants for example?

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:55 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker
SCAD wrote:
I'm torn between buying a HSS or SSS Tribute Legacy model, but am unable to to audition any HSS models where I live. I was wondering if anyone had any views or opinions on the AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker and whether it is comparable to some of the Seymour Duncan variants for example?

See: List of pickups used in G&L guitars.
Note that the Tribute Legacy HSS as of 7/2015 uses the G&L AW4370B Alnico humbucker, see: January 28, 2018-present Tribute Series Production Models.

Check for videos on the Internet (for example: G&L dealers, youtube, Reverb.com).

Hope this helps.

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: G&L AW4368 Alnico bridge humbucker
Craig wrote:
SCAD wrote:

See: List of pickups used in G&L guitars.
Note that the Tribute Legacy HSS as of 7/2015 uses the G&L AW4370B Alnico humbucker, see: January 28, 2018-present Tribute Series Production Models.

Check for videos on the Internet (for example: G&L dealers, youtube, Reverb.com).

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help!

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]