Necks on a George Fullerton Signature model

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Were the necks on the fullerton signature 2 styles of necks or more as a standard. I know of the V necks and oval, but was there differences like two styles of V necks for this guitar ? thanks,
Skyhawk

Re: Necks on a George Fullerton Signature model

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Skyhawk wrote:Were the necks on the fullerton signature 2 styles of necks or more as a standard. I know of the V necks and oval, but was there differences like two styles of V necks for this guitar ? thanks,
Skyhawk

Revisit this past post of your's: george fullerton model.

Hope this helps.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Thanks Craig, forgot I had posted that.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:00 pm

I have a 95 Fullerton that goes back to Jan. of 95.......it does have a pronounced V to the neck, but didn't seem overly huge which made me ask the question, but if I remember what the soft V neck is .....then the fullerton neck is prob. a huge V neck. thanks,
Skyhawk.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 am

All I know is that I have a "V" neck on mine and it is a fun guitar to play. This is my most strat like guitar. I would take another in a heartbeat.

y2kc

Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:57 pm

The V neck on my 95 Fullerton is also easy to play and I'm not someone who may have an easy time on a huge neck.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:07 am

I received a George Fullerton model today, my 3rd, and got my answer to the necks. There is diff. 3 standard necks, an oval, a hard V and a soft V. The one I got today has a soft V.