Check out this Special Build ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 ...

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 am

Recently posted on G&L's Facebook page. Note that they are experimenting with new lighting for the photos.

Here's a Special Build ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 in Honeyburst over Black Limba on Alder, pickguard delete, rear contour, chechen board, Vintage Tint Satin neck finish.
CLF1801110 is headed to G&L Premier Dealer UpFront Guitars in Franklin, Massachusetts.

:thumbup:

Re: Check out this Special Build ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 ..

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:17 am

Beautiful picture of gorgeous guitar. :happy0065:

- Jos

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:58 am

yowhatsshakin wrote:Beautiful Viasil results picture and a gorgeous guitar. :happy0065:

- Jos

I love that pattern. It has such a warm look to it. I don't know much about lighting, but I think they should keep experimenting. Something seems a little off.
Last edited by RichSen on Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 pm

I agree with the terrible lighting. The overhead fluorescent lighting gave much better pictures than the spotlight in the dark thing they have been doing the past few weeks.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:33 pm

I think the Bluesboy 90 is a killer guitar but not sure about this particular one. Have not posted because it didn't really grab me, maybe it's the lighting as others mentioned. Honeyburst always looked lighter, could be the darker limba that makes it darker than I would go for. Whoever gets this will surely be happy with the guitar.