Comanche With Gold Hardware

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Did someone here on the forum pick up that 2000 Comanche with the gold hardware? I had been contemplating pulling the trigger but apparently too late. Hope it went to a good home, it really was a pretty good deal.

Tom

Re: Comanche With Gold Hardware

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm

FZTNT wrote:Did someone here on the forum pick up that 2000 Comanche with the gold hardware? I had been contemplating pulling the trigger but apparently too late. Hope it went to a good home, it really was a pretty good deal.

Tom

I don't see any PSA or post about this guitar. Can you post a link or photo? What price did it sell for?

:ugeek:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Here is a photo:

And here is a link to the ebay auction:

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-G-amp-L-Comanche-Blonde-w-Birdseye-Maple-Neck-amp-Gold-Hardware-Commanche-/372120296132?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=csZRCnR%252F8s42yA3HHrS7l40LVDI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's a beautiful guitar really.

Side Note: Craig, how do I change this to a "non-clickable link"? everything I tried kept coming back to a clickable one and I think you had said eBay links fail the test.

Tom
Last edited by Craig on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed to non-clickable link

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:05 pm

FZTNT wrote:Here is a photo:

And here is a link to the ebay auction:

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-G-amp-L-Comanche-Blonde-w-Birdseye-Maple-Neck-amp-Gold-Hardware-Commanche-/372120296132?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=csZRCnR%252F8s42yA3HHrS7l40LVDI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's a beautiful guitar really.

Side Note: Craig, how do I change this to a "non-clickable link"? everything I tried kept coming back to a clickable one and I think you had said eBay links fail the test.

Tom

It is a beauty, too bad you waited too long to bid for it.

See: How to check links using the urlvoid website and BBCode (aka Tags) examples

Thanks for posting the details.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Yes, this is the one you put in the registry the other day.

Yes, I have a bad case of non-buyers remorse. I love gold hardware on the right guitar, and I want a Comanche, but what I really want is the Comanche VI, so maybe this is a sign that one of those will come around soon.

Tom

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

FZTNT wrote:Yes, this is the one you put in the registry the other day.

Yes, I have a bad case of non-buyers remorse. I love gold hardware on the right guitar, and I want a Comanche, but what I really want is the Comanche VI, so maybe this is a sign that one of those will come around soon.

Tom

Actually, I just added it to the Registry after you posted the photo and link to the auction.

Good luck on your hunt for a Comanche VI.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:27 pm

FZTNT wrote:Yes, this is the one you put in the registry the other day.

Tom

Tom, check your messages. Cheers!

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 am

tomanche wrote:
Tom, check your messages. Cheers!

Nothing in my messages...try again perhaps...

Tom