NGD - finally

Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 pm

For a while now, I have been wanting a Legacy Special. But every time I decide to bite the bullet pick I end butterflying it and getting something else instead.

I have been watching ebay, craigslist and ebay for over a year waiting for the right guitar to come along at a reasonable price and it finally did.

A couple of weeks ago a notification came in for a legacy special on ebay in a traditional auction format. Ebony fretboard, light tint neck and locking tuners in graphite metallic. That was pretty close to perfect for me. I put a bid on it and more or less forgot about it because getting to excited about a guitar on an auction site often leads to disappointment for me. I was sitting around watching TV one night and got a notification that I won the auction for a pretty good price. A few minutes later I received a message from the seller letting me know he could get it shipped out the next day.

The guitar came this week and it is amazing. It barely looks played.

I took it out today and took some pictures. It turns out, graphite metallic is a fairly hard color to photograph.

Re: NGD - finally

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm

nice specimen, Dalto. exceptional condition.
bet those hot rails sound nice.
i have a similar pickguard on my tele.
enjoy!

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 am

Good job. Love that pick guard too!

Tom

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Thanks!

I am enjoying it so far.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Dalto,

Congrats, that graphite metal looks sweet and with the pups I bet it rocks with the best of em'. :happy0065: