NGD G&L Legacy

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello,
Picked up this awesome G&L Legacy in Yukon Gold from a friend who's a local dealer in Southern California. Really love the way it plays and I really enjoy the DF Tremolo. What sold me too was the grain pattern on the neck, plays way better than any Fender Strat I've owned.

Re: NGD G&L Legacy

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Congrats! The grain pattern on the maple fingerboard looks fantastic.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:26 am

Very nice guitar. Play and enjoy in good health.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 am

Beautiful! I really love Yukon Gold finish. Excellent choice, and the maple on the fretboard is amazing! Enjoy!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:48 pm

purty!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Great colour ! Enjoy it !

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi DistortED,

Sweet Legacy ya got, dig that color. :thumbup:

Tell me a little about the Friedman. I've seen ads and heard of these but never heard live.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 am

I share the common opinion: That's a great looking guitar - love the color, and the figuring in the neck is pretty sweet.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:30 pm

sam wrote:Hi DistortED,

Sweet Legacy ya got, dig that color. :thumbup:

Tell me a little about the Friedman. I've seen ads and heard of these but never heard live.

Thank you all for the compliments, I'm really enjoy the Legacy. As for the Friedman, it's the JJ Jerry Cantrell signature amp. Has a really amazing clean channel kind of a Vox vibe, a nice Brown Eye (Modded Plexi) channel and the extra gain JBE (Jerry Blonde Eye) channel. It's just an amazing amp that is just pleasing to the ear.