It's here!

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Well I am impressed! My Tribute Legacy Blueburst came in. I needed to adjust string height (I like them on the deck) no buzz, intonation spot on up and down the fret board. I am a happy camper. BTW the Fullerton vintage Alnico V pups are so sweet as is the tone knobs that actually do something. I am official I love G&L's :banana:

Re: It's here!

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm

I thought all the tribute models had 'Tribute' written on the headstock. Is this definitely a Tribute series or have you lucked out and got a US made instrument?!?!

Re: It's here!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 am

blargfromouterspace wrote:I thought all the tribute models had 'Tribute' written on the headstock. Is this definitely a Tribute series or have you lucked out and got a US made instrument?!?!

It is very difficult to see, but under the G&L it says Tribute Series. I like this guitar with the exception of recording it, at present. I suspect that the PBT system might disrupt the signal path for direct recording. I am going to investigate further when I get back home Sunday night and record one of my other guitars to verify it's not my DAW program. I run my guitars through a Z Box to adjust for impedance, perhaps thats where the glitch is. I hope this can be resolved or the guitar goes back Monday and that would be disappointing.