Very Happy Customer….. Thanks G&L… You Rock!

Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 am

Hello friends,

I haven’t been on the site in quite some time, it looks awesome!

I really needed to share a wonderful G&L customer experience I had very recently. I will try my best to make this short & sweet.

About three weeks ago, I purchased a brand new lefty Legacy HB2 from an EBay store. The store owner did mention it had no hard shell case, and no certificate. The case was given away on another deal, and the certificate was lost somewhere in the store.

I was not too happy but I seriously have been missing my HB2 that I foolishly sold a while back, and was desperate. Purchased the guitar, it came with a missing pickguard screw, and the bridge pickup was literally even with the pickguard. It sounded horrible.

I ordered screws, and adjusted the pickup and it was awesome. Here is where the important part of the story comes in. I called G&L customer service, I wanted to order a certificate, got have one with a G&L, bottom line. :0)

Well, I was transferred to Duane in sales and told him about my unfortunate experience. Duane was truly incredible, not only did he research my guitar and situation. He was really concerned and ticked off as of course I was. Duane and the G&L crew ended up sending me a G&L hard shell case and Certificate, mailed to my house, free of charge!

I have to say, I was and am, speechless, and beyond a happy customer, and this is without a doubt why I play exclusively G&L guitars. I am a bit tired of hearing bad feedback about BBE/G&L’s poor customer service. Duane spent two or so weeks making this an AMAZING experience for me, and I’m a fan and customer for life. Now if I can only find out how to get a job with BBE/G&L, I would REALLY be in my glory.

Peace,
Donny~
[youtube]uhjI53rD6A8[/youtube]

Re: Very Happy Customer….. Thanks G&L… You Rock!

Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 am

Great story, Donny. Good to realize once in a while that not everything in this world sucks :happy0065:

Tue May 25, 2010 11:50 am

Thank you, very, very true my friend!

Tue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Wow, that's aweseome! Beats my story. In my case, I bought my G&L used and it didn't have the hex wrenches, so I e-mailed to find out how to get some and they sent me some free! Seeing as I bought it used, they didn't owe me anything, so I was impressed.

I didn't get a certificate with mine either...at the time I didn't know they were supposed to have them. Of course, it was used, but I wonder if there's a way to get one now?

BTW, nice cover!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

That is some top notch customer service. Rock on man.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:06 pm

You can get a certificate with any USA G&L. Because mine was new, I was lucky enough to receive it free, and I also explained to Duane that the dealer was so poor in the customer care area.

The dealer should have done the leg work to take care of that situation. There were many poor details to my whole transaction. I only mentioned a couple…..
You’re correct, because your guitar was bought used, G&L wouldn’t be responsible but I think you can pay for one. In my opinion, it’s always an important thing to have the certificate. When convenient, check the G&L website, and they will provide you with all the contact numbers.

Thank you for the kind words my friend, again, G&L was always my #1 guitar, this just magnifies my feelings that much more.

Peace,
Donny~

Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

You deserve that case and good treatment, Donny. It was your video on youtube that led me to special order a Bluesboy, and I'm sure I'm not alone! Good to have you here, class playing too, as always!

Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 am

Thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words so much brother!

Lol…. I have to get a video up with my HB2 now, what tone, and she has a beautiful Baby Blue finish that’s just awesome looking.

Thanks again, Peace,
Donny~