Legacy 2HB!

Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I received a Legacy 2HB today. I have wanted one for a while, especially considering my excellent ASAT Deluxe.

The guitar, in short, is excellent. The SD pickups ('59/JB combo) provide midsy Les Paul tones, with a touch more clarity and bite. It is strange getting such tones from a strat-shaped guitar! The best feature of this guitar is the neck - the big C shape is identical to that of my favorite guitar, my Bluesboy.

Pics!

Legacy 2HB

ASAT Deluxe

Bluesboy

Re: Legacy 2HB!

Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Some beautiful guitars :happy0065: Congrats!!

Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 pm

:signs009: :signs009:

Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Very very nice. Always wanted to try a 2HB. You have some beautiful guitars there. Enjoy! - ed

Fri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks! I have been a G&L player for a while - since I got a Legacy (a 3 sc legacy!) in 2000 (I soon thereafter bid farewell to an ESP and a MIJ Strat : ) ) I am convinced that they are the best guitars for the money available anywhere. The more I play the 2HB Legacy, the more I like it. I am a Humbucker player and the idea of having Les Paul warmth with strat comfort and playability is really coming to life with this guitar.

Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 am

Congrats on the new axe! I just ordered a Legacy 2 HB (they said it would take about a month to build the guitar). I ordered mine with the "thin C" neck. I am very excited about the guitar. I have two homade strats with single coil humbuckers in them, this will be my first strat with regular humbuckers.