New Prototype instruments added to G&L website ...

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Dave gave me a heads up on these:

Hi Craig,

We’re putting up more prototypes for sale on the G&L site, both guitars and basses.
I’ve also added tabs for Official Photo Instruments where we’re putting instruments that,
you guessed it, were used for official photos. Some instruments appear on both prototypes
and official photo instruments.

I figured I should give you a heads up for a change. ; )

Thanks, Craig.

Dave

Here are the links:

G&L Guitar Prototypes
G&L Guitars: Official Photo Instruments
G&L Bass Prototypes
G&L Basses: Official Photo Instruments

:ugeek:

Re: New Prototype instruments added to G&L website ...

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:36 pm

No lefties huh? Crap! Screwed again!!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:49 am

I really like that Vintage Natural. It be a nice alternative for someone considering Butterscotch. 2013 it was introduced?

I might be imagining it, but my Natural Gloss ASAT, which I think is 3 years old, appears a little darker to me than when I first got it.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:14 pm

I would love to have the prototype Fallout with big MFD in the neck and a bucker in the bridge .... well actually I would really like to have all of them , who was I kidding ?? ...lol
Last edited by Fumble fingers on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:26 pm

I showed my wife the pix of the western themed ASATs. She liked the work. She also gave NO indication that she would welcome another guitar.

edg

Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 pm

guitar_ed wrote:I showed my wife the pix of the western themed ASATs. She liked the work. She also gave NO indication that she would welcome another guitar.

edg

But more importantly, she didn't give any indication that she WOULDN'T welcome another guitar either :lol:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

The sunset coral on that Z-3 speaks to me in ways that I cannot articulate or comprehend. That is a jaw-dropping color for an instrument.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 pm

MHoepfl wrote:The sunset coral on that Z-3 speaks to me in ways that I cannot articulate or comprehend. That is a jaw-dropping color for an instrument.

I agree. I showed that one to my wife as well.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:48 pm

That Fallout looks awesome. The roasted maple asat and legacy are real lookers as well. So many nice finishes but that Autumn Burst really sticks out.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:39 am

Because the new G&L website is still being updated and not likely to include these links, I have updated the links here to use the Internet Archive links.

Here are the links:

G&L Guitar Prototypes
G&L Guitars: Official Photo Instruments
G&L Bass Prototypes
G&L Basses: Official Photo Instruments