G&L On line dealers

Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 am

It has been awhile, however I am in the market for a new USA ASAT (Classic or Bluesboy).

Who are the best and trustworthy online dealers?

I would prefer to purchase locally, however not much stock at authorized dealers in Colorado.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: G&L On line dealers

Thu May 11, 2017 9:43 am

I purchased a G&L from Wolfe Guitars in Florida and had no issues. Fine transaction. I also purchased a Tribute from Music Store Live in Vermont. I didn't like the guitar and sent it back. They took it back without question. Once again, no issues with the store. If you check the list of dealers on G&L website, you will find others who would do a fine job as well. Contact them and ask questions. The "Premier Dealers" tend to be the larger sales operations and may have more product knowledge. Craig has a number of posts with guitars in certain configurations from the factory that also lists which dealer they have been sent to.

Thu May 11, 2017 10:36 am

Thanks.

Got my eye on a new BluesBoy from Wolfe.

Thu May 11, 2017 10:53 am

Only have an experience based on one purchase, but I was pretty satisfied with Adirondack Guitars. However, the primary reason I went with them is they are about the only online retailer with a decent selection of US made lefty's.

Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 am

I just bought a Bluesboy 90 from MusiStoreLive.
I thought the service was good and the setup was okay too.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 pm

I have had good experiences buying new G&L's online at Studio Gears in Temecula, Calif, and Martin Guitars in Memphis, Tn.
Also, good experiences buying used G&L's online at Chicago Music Exchange, and Killer Vintage Guitars in St. Louis.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:44 pm

I have bought one from upfront guitars and several from musicstorelive. I haven't really had any notable issues with any of those purchases. All went well.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Thank you so much everyone.

Adirondack has some nice ASATs and I will talk with them tomorrow.

Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Remember you can have any of them custom order a guitar exactly how you want it based on G&L's order / option sheet.

Fri May 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks to all that responded.

Have a nice Bluesboy on the way from Wolfe Guitars. Good to be back in the G&L Fold.

Sun May 21, 2017 1:23 pm

+1 for MusicStore Live. I bought my Bluesboy from them about a month ago, got a terrific deal. (You have to ask...) It needed a minor setup (which I covered), and now plays like a dream. Would definitely go through them again.

Sun May 28, 2017 6:24 am

I've purchased two G&Ls from MusicStoreLive, when they were located in Vermont. I guess they are now based in California. Both purchases, a Bluesboy 90 and Fallout, both Legacies, went just fine. Setups were very good, response time excellent and pricing outstanding. I believe I received a 20 percent discount of listed price on one and 15 on the other. Two of my favorite guitars.