Check out this Special Build ASAT HH RMC ...

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm

This was posted today on G&L's Facebook page:

Here's a Special Build ASAT HH RMC in Blackburst over Buckeye Burl on Basswood, Ebony board, Light Tint Satin neck finish, Black headstock, Graph-Tech nut.
CLF1706361 is headed to G&L Premier Dealer Tone Shop Guitars in Addison, Texas.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Check out this Special Build ASAT HH RMC ...

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Very nice !

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

CRAIG....DO YOU WORK FOR G&L?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm

brentrocks wrote:CRAIG....DO YOU WORK FOR G&L?

I am not an employee of G&L/BBE Sound. In 1998, I met Dave McLaren at the G&L booth during the Winter NAMM show and started talking to him about their website.
I offered to help improve it and he accepted the offer. In 2000, this site (guitarsbyleo.com) went under the stewardship of G&L and Dave asked me to take over website duties, which
I accepted and have been doing so ever since. And, yes, I am a big fan of G&L instruments, too.

:ugeek:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 am

Craig wrote:
brentrocks wrote:CRAIG....DO YOU WORK FOR G&L?

I am not an employee of G&L/BBE Sound. In 1998, I met Dave McLaren at the G&L booth during the Winter NAMM show and started talking to him about their website.
I offered to help improve it and he accepted the offer. In 2000, this site (guitarsbyleo.com) went under the stewardship of G&L and Dave asked me to take over website duties, which
I accepted and have been doing so ever since. And, yes, I am a big fan of G&L instruments, too.

:ugeek:

THATS AWESOME DUDE!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TO G&L AS I AM TO HERITAGE.....EXCEPT I DONT RUN THEIR FORUM....LOL