G&L Custom Shop Legacy in Reef Blue Metallic...

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:28 pm

From a post on G&L's facebook page (3/18/2024):
Here’s a G&L Custom Shop Legacy in Reef Blue Metallic, S•500 bridge pickup, parchment guard,
Wenge neck with Dark Toffee Satin finish, Abalone dots, Luminlay side dots, locking tuners.
Built for Music Village USA in Riverdale, Utah.

Re: G&L Custom Shop Legacy in Reef Blue Metallic...

Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 pm

I think that's a really beautiful guitar, but I get annoyed when they display these custom shop guitars with options not listed anywhere on their site. The body color, neck wood, neck finish, pick guard color, and side dots are all items that can't be found as Custom Shop options on the G&L site. How is someone supposed to know what is available?

Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 am

Tooslowhand wrote:I think that's a really beautiful guitar, but I get annoyed when they display these custom shop guitars with options not listed anywhere on their site. The body color, neck wood, neck finish, pick guard color, and side dots are all items that can't be found as Custom Shop options on the G&L site. How is someone supposed to know what is available?

I have tried to add as many of the Custom Shop instruments G&L posts from their social media posts on our G&L Custom Shop Instruments (past and present) sub-forum. To see the lastest (2023) Price Lists (Redacted) we have, see: Current G&L Specifications and Options.

Hope this helps (some).

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 pm

Thanks Craig. I had looked at the G&L Custom Shop web page prior to posting and that's where I "discovered" that none of the characteristics of this guitar are listed as available.