G&L Custom Shop ASAT Classic done up in Trans Purple...

Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Ready to rock! This ASAT Classic done up in Trans Purple over Buckeye Burl with a natural Okoume back is definitely special.
The Roasted Flame Maple neck completes the look. Headed for delivery to REvolve Guitar & Music Shop in Bartlett, Tennessee.

Re: G&L Custom Shop ASAT Classic done up in Trans Purple...

Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Yowza. That is an eye catcher on par with the metal flake finishes. Too manly for me :)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Maybe if I could play like Prince... Personally, I don't think the roasted maple neck goes well with that body color.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:49 pm

Yes sir, you have my attention!

Kudos to whoever came up with this combination, and no pick guard is definitely the way to go with this color and roasted neck :thumbup: (regards to Tooslowhand, I’m colorblind so I may see it a “little different” ;) )

Some good ol’ Black crinkle hardware would put it over the top, but I digress. Just want to hear some Gram Parsons or Jayhawks now.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:28 am

(regards to Tooslowhand, I’m colorblind so I may see it a “little different” ;) )

Hey, you see what you see. :). Matters of taste are personal anyway. I don't care for it, which doesn't make it bad. I think I would have liked it with a natural flamed maple neck.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:38 am

Great body finish and love the pickguard delete. Not sure about those roasted necks though.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 am

I think the Purple one himself would have approved... :thumbup:

Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:42 pm

wild!

Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm

I just checked Revolve web page and it is not listed, wonder if anyone round here picked her up? :searching: