G&L Custom Shop Fallout ...

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:29 pm

This Fallout in 2-Tone Sunburst Frost is sporting two G&L P-90 style pickups on a Black Limba top over Ash.
Headed for delivery to Danville Music, in Danville, California.

Re: A recent Custom Shop Fallout ...

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:43 am

That's a beautiful guitar. Can these be ordered with RMCs? It's too bad they have to cover up any of that awesome grain with a pick guard. Also, I wish the back and sides were darker. It's a pretty stark contrast with the Limba wood.

Just my Tuppence, still a sweet instrument.

Tom

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:01 pm

FZTNT wrote:That's a beautiful guitar. Can these be ordered with RMCs? It's too bad they have to cover up any of that awesome grain with a pick guard. Also, I wish the back and sides were darker. It's a pretty stark contrast with the Limba wood.

Just my Tuppence, still a sweet instrument.

Tom

You would need to check with one of the Custom Shop G&L Dealers and ask them if the G&L Custom Shop can build you one.
The dealer will contact G&L Sales to see if they would approve it.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 am

The Fallout is not my cup o' tea, but that top is stunning. That wood choice along with the finish choice is awesome.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm

A Fallout is speced with a humbucker at the bridge, is this a custom configuration?

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Kit wrote:A Fallout is speced with a humbucker at the bridge, is this a custom configuration?

Yes, it is a G&L Custom Shop order and G&L Sales Department approved this custom configuration.
See: Feb. 1, 2018-present Custom Shop Specifications & Options.

Hope this helps.