No Tremolo Arms on Tribute Legacy ??

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello to All , I have 2 x Legacy Tributes and both do not have tremolo arms :| What is the reason for not having a tremolo included when purchasing ? Many Thanks in Advance ....

Re: No Tremolo Arms on Tribute Legacy ??

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

zone3799 wrote:Hello to All , I have 2 x Legacy Tributes and both do not have tremolo arms :| What is the reason for not having a tremolo included when purchasing ? Many Thanks in Advance ....

First, need to get some basic information:

Where are you located?
Which G&L dealer(s) did you purchase these Tributes and were they new or used guitars?
Did they come with the G&L gigbags? If so, did you check all the pockets of the gigbag?

G&L Tribute Legacy models do include the tremolo bar as a standard part. The bar is removable and is
held in place with an allen screw on the side of the trem socket. You should have also received a set of allen wrenches and
the warranty card. They usually are in a large envelope. Check for this envelope and you might find the tremolo bar in it, too.

:ugeek:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 am

Both G&L Guitars were purchased used , one was shipped from USA to here ( Australia ) , the other purchased locally here but originally purchased in England by the previous owner . In all the local ebay shops selling the G&L Legacy they never have tremolo arms in their pictures , even the used ones I have seen do not have them , so when I purchased mine I assumed they did not come with one !!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

zone3799 wrote:Both G&L Guitars were purchased used , one was shipped from USA to here ( Australia ) , the other purchased locally here but originally purchased in England by the previous owner . In all the local ebay shops selling the G&L Legacy they never have tremolo arms in their pictures , even the used ones I have seen do not have them , so when I purchased mine I assumed they did not come with one !!

If you are not able to get them from the sellers, you might check with the G&L distributor in Australia: Boutique Music Pty Ltd..
Also check the G&L On-Line store. Make sure to order this Replacement Vibrato Arm.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:
Last edited by Craig on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated G&L On-Line Store links