Tribute Comanche-First Solid Body Guitar

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm in the market for my first solid body guitar and have been very impressed with what I have heard about G&L Guitars. I was wondering if I could get some input on the Tribute Comanche? I just purchased a Heritage Eagle hollow body and don't have a lot of money left for a solid body purchase. Im interested in a clean jazz tone as well as some driven blues sounds. I have narrowed it down to the Tribute Comanche and a Fender American Standard Strat. Any input or opinions regarding the two would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith

Re: Tribute Comanche-First Solid Body Guitar

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm

keith7940236 wrote:I'm in the market for my first solid body guitar and have been very impressed with what I have heard about G&L Guitars. I was wondering if I could get some input on the Tribute Comanche? I just purchased a Heritage Eagle hollow body and don't have a lot of money left for a solid body purchase. Im interested in a clean jazz tone as well as some driven blues sounds. I have narrowed it down to the Tribute Comanche and a Fender American Standard Strat. Any input or opinions regarding the two would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith

Here's some info about a fairly recent change (last year) to the Tribute Comanche : Keep new tribute 2008 comanche or get a 2011?.

You cannot go wrong with either version of the Tribute Comanche. :thumbup:

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: