Tribute Legacy HB reviews

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 am

Hi, new member here. I am interested in the Tribute Legacy HB that comes in the green finish called Olive Drab. The problem is I haven't found many reviews for the guitar besides 3 on Musician's Friend. I don't live very close to a G&L dealer either so I would have to order the guitar without playing it.
My question is has anyone on the board played one or have opinions? Is the Floyd Special more headache than it's worth? Would I be better off with a USA Legacy HB or are the Tribute series still good guitars for being imports?
Thanks.

Re: Tribute Legacy HB reviews

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 am

DTigs2011 wrote:Hi, new member here. I am interested in the Tribute Legacy HB that comes in the green finish called Olive Drab. The problem is I haven't found many reviews for the guitar besides 3 on Musician's Friend. I don't live very close to a G&L dealer either so I would have to order the guitar without playing it.
My question is has anyone on the board played one or have opinions? Is the Floyd Special more headache than it's worth? Would I be better off with a USA Legacy HB or are the Tribute series still good guitars for being imports?
Thanks.

Check out these posts:

Pickups in Tribute Legacy HB?
Tribby ASAT HB p-ups

Hope this helps.