G&L ASAT Classic BluesBoy Tribute vs USA

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm sure this has been discussed here before, but I am brand new to the site!

I was wondering the difference between the Tribute and USA made ASAT Classic BluesBoy Semi Hollow. I looked at the specs of each and I know the neck, and neck pick ups are different, but what else is different? Does the tribute have USA made hardware?

I have a Tribute coming my way this holiday season, so I was wondering if are there standard upgrades I should carry out, such as swapping the nut to bone, better tuners, etc.

Thanks!

Re: G&L ASAT Classic BluesBoy Tribute vs USA

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:28 pm

SWagner004 wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed here before, but I am brand new to the site!

I was wondering the difference between the Tribute and USA made ASAT Classic BluesBoy Semi Hollow. I looked at the specs of each and I know the neck, and neck pick ups are different, but what else is different? Does the tribute have USA made hardware?

I have a Tribute coming my way this holiday season, so I was wondering if are there standard upgrades I should carry out, such as swapping the nut to bone, better tuners, etc.

Thanks!

Welcome! :greet:

As you suspected, that topic was just recently discussed. Here's the thread, also in the same sub-forum: Explain difference between ASAT Bluesboy v Tribute series., which covers
the technical details. Hopefully, others who have the Tribute Bluesboy, will speak up about any changes they made to theirs.

Hope this helps.

Re: G&L ASAT Classic BluesBoy Tribute vs USA

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks for the link! :D