Tribute Legacy HB

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

It's been awhile since I've posted on the old G&LDP page but I really like the updated forum.

I was thumbing through a Musician's Friend catalog and saw the new (to me) Tribute Legacy HB. It looks like the Legacy HB now comes with a Floyd, and 2 blade pickups instead of singles. Cool!

Has there been any reviews or discussions about this model?

Re: Tribute Legacy HB

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Haven't seen (or heard) any tone reports yet, but this model came most recently up in the following thread.

BTW, you can easily find threads on any subject using the Search button you'll see in the bar just below the art work with George and Leo. Use the directives on the left and you're good to go!

- Jos

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

Thanks for the tips but I didn't see anything about the Tribute Legacy HB in that thread. The link leads to a thread about a Squier Thinline.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:16 am

Oops. on't know what happened there. This is a link to the search: search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=%2BTribute+%2BLegacy+%2BHB

Hope that works better.

- Jos

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:33 am

Unfortunately, that search wasn't very helpful. It returned results that contained "Tribute", "Legacy", or "HB". None of the results (except this thread) discussed the particular model I was asking about.

Thanks for trying to help.