Legacy on sale today only on Music friends

Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:29 am

Music friends has a hot looking legacy for under 300 as the deal of the day. Awesome headstock on it! It apparently has the USA made pickups too if you look in the Description! Wish in had the extra dough to grab it.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/

Re: Legacy on sale today only on Music friends

Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Also, kind of weird but it looks like it has a different two point trem than the duel fulcrum. I noticed they switched to non brass box saddles on some of the tribute ASATs this year too. Maybe they are using cheaper parts to keep the cost down because of inflation? IDK, but interesting to say the least. If anyone buys this, please give us a review of this trem!

Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:22 pm

NewEngland45 wrote:Also, kind of weird but it looks like it has a different two point trem than the duel fulcrum. I noticed they switched to non brass box saddles on some of the tribute ASATs this year too. Maybe they are using cheaper parts to keep the cost down because of inflation? IDK, but interesting to say the least. If anyone buys this, please give us a review of this trem!

See this post in this forum: G&L Placentia Series.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:05 pm

Craig wrote:
NewEngland45 wrote:Also, kind of weird but it looks like it has a different two point trem than the duel fulcrum. I noticed they switched to non brass box saddles on some of the tribute ASATs this year too. Maybe they are using cheaper parts to keep the cost down because of inflation? IDK, but interesting to say the least. If anyone buys this, please give us a review of this trem!

See this post in this forum: G&L Placentia Series.

Hope this helps.

Much appreciated! I didn’t realize they came out with a line that’s below tributes.