g&l tribute asat hb

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 am

So i am thinking of buying me a g&l tribute asat hb, and i need a music dealer in europe who sells them (or a worldwide shipping dealer). I searched the net for some dealers, but i haven't been lucky yet.
Also has anyone got a video of it, or has any experience with it?
i would realy appreciate some toughts on this instrument.

(and sorry for my bad english :D )

Re: g&l tribute asat hb

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 pm

chief janez wrote:So i am thinking of buying me a g&l tribute asat hb, and i need a music dealer in europe who sells them (or a worldwide shipping dealer). I searched the net for some dealers, but i haven't been lucky yet.
Also has anyone got a video of it, or has any experience with it?
i would realy appreciate some toughts on this instrument.

(and sorry for my bad english :D )

You should contact your local G&L Distributor to find out about availability of the Tribute mode you are interested in.

Hope this helps.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 am

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunatly the dealer in my country (Slovenia), hasn't got this model. I will contact them and ask if they could order it.

And also how do the alnico v humbuckers sound, my friend who has an epiphone with the same humbuckers said, that they'r not good. I realy like the features of this guitar and want to buy it, but i don't want to be dissapointed adterwards..... :?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 pm

chief janez wrote:Thank you for your reply, but unfortunatly the dealer in my country (Slovenia), hasn't got this model. I will contact them and ask if they could order it.

And also how do the alnico v humbuckers sound, my friend who has an epiphone with the same humbuckers said, that they'r not good. I realy like the features of this guitar and want to buy it, but i don't want to be dissapointed adterwards..... :?

When I was at this year's Winter NAMM show, I asked Dave McLaren about this new model. He was really excited about it and
said the pickups are killer. I don't know how your friend could possibly tell that his Epiphone has the same pickups.This model does not use USA G&L pickups, but are specially made to G&L's specs at the country of origin (China).

Hope this helps.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am

thanks i didn't know that :lol:
So has anyone tried this guitar. I realy need all the detail before i decide if i would buy it.

>edit I contacted by local dealer, and they said they will not order this model becouse the low demand for this model. :( So i can't realy buy this thing anyway