G&L Tribute Legacy Stupid Deal Of The Day

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:16 am

Given the lack of activity here for a while, I don't know how many will see this but the Stupid Deal Of The Day at Musician's Friend is the G&L Tribute Legacy Electric Guitar in Irish Ale. It's [actual price removed] shipped or - 40% off. Happy Shopping.
Last edited by Craig on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: admin removed actual price - as we are not allowed to post new prices

Re: G&L Tribute Legacy Stupid Deal Of The Day

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:36 am

LAPlayer wrote:Given the lack of activity here for a while, I don't know how many will see this but the Stupid Deal Of The Day at Musician's Friend is the G&L Tribute Legacy Electric Guitar in Irish Ale. It's [actual price removed] shipped or - 40% off. Happy Shopping.

Normally, I would have moved this post to the Marketplace Forum - Public Service Announcements sub-forum, but decided to leave it
here as a reminder that posting prices of new G&L instruments is not allow and that these posts belong in the Marketplace.
See: Welcome! Read This First.

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 am

Thanks for the considerate edit. I did not remember.

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:56 pm

LAPlayer wrote:Given the lack of activity here for a while, I don't know how many will see this but the Stupid Deal Of The Day at Musician's Friend is the G&L Tribute Legacy Electric Guitar in Irish Ale. It's [actual price removed] shipped or - 40% off. Happy Shopping.

I picked one up ... sweet deal. :happy0065: