Tribute Fallout suggestion

Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:04 am

Hi,

I always loved the sound of the big MFDs but I am not so comfortable with the ASAT shape. It's better if it has a belly cut shape on the back but this is not available in the Tribute series.

On the other hand, I like the Fallout shape.

So I wonder how many people would find it useful to have a Tribute Fallout with the big MFDs in it.

I'd surely love it.

Just in case G&L runs out of ideas for the Tribute range... (since a Tribute Skyhawk most probably will never come).

:mrgreen:

Edit: Just notice that maybe I should look for an SC-2...

Re: Tribute Fallout suggestion

Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:06 pm

yucafrita wrote:Hi,

I always loved the sound of the big MFDs but I am not so comfortable with the ASAT shape. It's better if it has a belly cut shape on the back but this is not available in the Tribute series.

On the other hand, I like the Fallout shape.

So I wonder how many people would find it useful to have a Tribute Fallout with the big MFDs in it.

I'd surely love it.

Just in case G&L runs out of ideas for the Tribute range... (since a Tribute Skyhawk most probably will never come).

:mrgreen:

Edit: Just notice that maybe I should look for an SC-2...

With Winter NAMM coming in January 2020 (1/16-1/19), we will find out then what new US and Tribute models that G&L will be announcing.

Stay tuned.

Re: Tribute Fallout suggestion

Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:22 pm

As you already stated, I would look into the SC-2 models. Even though they discontinued them, they seem to be readily available on the used market for quite reasonable prices. Good luck!