Molded Hard Cases for Tribute Fallout

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Guys, I'm considering the purchase of a new G&L Tribute Fallout.

If I do, I'd like to buy a molded hard case for it, like an SKB or Gator.

What molded cases will fit a Tribute Fallout?

Thanjs, guys!

Re: Molded Hard Cases for Tribute Fallout

Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:13 pm

FenderGuy53 wrote:Guys, I'm considering the purchase of a new G&L Tribute Fallout.

If I do, I'd like to buy a molded hard case for it, like an SKB or Gator.

What molded cases will fit a Tribute Fallout?

Thanjs, guys!

Yesterday I acquired an unused rectangular case that fits my Tribute Fallout like a glove. Unfortunately I can't say what kind it is because it has no markings on it. The guy that had it bought it new from a guitar store that was going out of business and he didn't know what kind it was either. It's a fairly standard strat/tele style though and I can tell you that the external dimensions are approximately 105.5 X 37 cm and the internal dimension are approximately 101 X 34 cm, so if you check the dimensions of any case and find something similar, it should fit.

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:56 am

G&L has G&G cases that will fit your Fallout , the tributes I think come with gig bag but I may be wrong , I know they don't come with cases

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:11 am

Fumble fingers wrote:G&L has G&G cases that will fit your Fallout , the tributes I think come with gig bag but I may be wrong , I know they don't come with cases

No, the Tributes don't come with gig bags; the G&L gig bags are sold separately, and cost $39.99 plus shipping.