NGD: Invader Tribute

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:22 pm

I've been G&L-less since selling my 2005 Legacy USA on a whim. But, I'm back! I did some research (what little there is) to see how people liked their Invader Tributes and just scored a 2005 in Gun Metal Gray (I think that's what the color is called).

I'm very impressed with the build quality of this particular model. It even came with a nice G&L gigbag that wan't even mentioned as a part of the sale.

I'm going to spend some time getting to know it and do some light reconditioning and maintenance.

Re: NGD: Invader Tribute

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:04 pm

Love the Invader and welcome back to the G&L world. Please post some pics as it does not exist without them.

Tom

Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 pm

[timage=]Image[/timage]

Here's the photo from the shop I bought it from. It has a couple of small chips along the top edge that I'm going to try and fill/touch up if I can find a suitable color match.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 pm

I would take a picture in good lighting conditions and send it to Dr. Colorchip to see what they say about matching it. They do good work and their touch-up paints are specially formulated to be easy to work and get good results. I have used on a car and motorcycle with excellent results. No "blob" like you often get with touch up paints.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Don't forget to add it to our G&L Registry, too!