Need replacement tremolo bar & set screw for 2000s Tribute L

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:44 pm

I have a mint condition G&L LEgacy Tribute from the 2000s that is missing its tremolo bar. It's the kind that just slides in and is held by set screw.

Can anyone point me to the exact product so that I can order one? There are bars on G&L store that read "for all American Legacy and Tribute guitars," but it only shows the bar. Does set screw come with it?

Can somebody please point me to the right item? I'm a banjo player doing this for my daughter's guitar.

Thank you.
mick655

mick655@yahoo.com

Re: Need replacement tremolo bar & set screw for 2000s Tribu

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 pm

mick655 wrote:I have a mint condition G&L LEgacy Tribute from the 2000s that is missing its tremolo bar. It's the kind that just slides in and is held by set screw.

Can anyone point me to the exact product so that I can order one? There are bars on G&L store that read "for all American Legacy and Tribute guitars," but it only shows the bar. Does set screw come with it?

Can somebody please point me to the right item? I'm a banjo player doing this for my daughter's guitar.

Thank you.
mick655

mick655@yahoo.com

You need to get the TREM ARM TENSION SCREW SET from the
G&L On-Line Store. Complete set of (6) tension screws w/ nylon bushings.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Craig, thanks! However I am confused. I only need the tremolo bar and a single set screw to lock it in place. I do not want to replace other set screws. Or is that the way it's sold? I'm not sure WHICH BAR to buy.
Last edited by mick655 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Craig,

Did I make clear I need tremolo bar itself in addition to set screw?

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm

mick655 wrote:Craig,

Did I make clear I need tremolo bar itself in addition to set screw?

mick655 wrote:Craig, thanks! However I am confused. I only need the tremolo bar and a single set screw to lock it in place. I do not want to replace other set screws. Or is that the way it's sold? I'm not sure WHICH BAR to buy.

The tremolo bar you need is this one: http://g-l-online-store.myshopify.com/c ... ibrato-arm. The set screw is not included with the bar.
The G&L Store only sells them in a package of 6 with the nylon bushings.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: