Changes to Tribute Series?

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:18 am

Curious if anyone knows if there will be any changes in the near future to the Tribute line? I ask because I see the Ascari GT-90 is out of stock and seemingly discontinued at major online retailers like musician's friend and guitar center. Plus the Tribute Fallout is now available in Mint green from select stores (awesome color BTW).

Re: Changes to Tribute Series?

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 am

mikemjr12 wrote:Curious if anyone knows if there will be any changes in the near future to the Tribute line? I ask because I see the Ascari GT-90 is out of stock and seemingly discontinued at major online retailers like musician's friend and guitar center. Plus the Tribute Fallout is now available in Mint green from select stores (awesome color BTW).

The Tribute Series Fallout in Mint is a new standard finish. And can be ordered from any G&L dealer which handles the Tribute Series.

Here's the lastest info on the current Tribute Series:

July 1, 2015-present Tribute Series Production Models...
2015-present MF/GC Exclusive Tribute Models

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:
Last edited by Craig on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected typo of Mint

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks Craig, quite helpful. Although I think those Mink finishes might be a little controversial ;)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:53 am

mikemjr12 wrote:Thanks Craig, quite helpful. Although I think those Mink finishes might be a little controversial ;)

Oops :oops:

I will correct my post.

:ugeek:

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:05 am

I want mink. A lively, beautiful, guitar with some bite. Though the tone might be a bit fuzzy.

edg