Tribute ASAT Special

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm

So I have been eyeing up the Fallout Tribute but am now looking at the Tribute ASAT Special. Was this a limited run? The only ones I can find seem to be the Blueburst, which I have zero interest in. Anyone have any info as to why there are no Tobacco Burst Tribute ASAT Specials at the usual online dealers? Would love a Fullerton Red one but the Tobacco Burst is very nice too..

Re: Tribute ASAT Special

Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

dwayneed wrote:So I have been eyeing up the Fallout Tribute but am now looking at the Tribute ASAT Special. Was this a limited run? The only ones I can find seem to be the Blueburst, which I have zero interest in. Anyone have any info as to why there are no Tobacco Burst Tribute ASAT Specials at the usual online dealers? Would love a Fullerton Red one but the Tobacco Burst is very nice too..

First a little background on the G&L Tribute Series:

What is the new Tribute series which G&L announced in 2003?
Why the change in manufacturing location for the Tributes?
Tribute series receiving a price cut / nixing gig bag?

and to bring you up to date:

G&L's current Tribute ASAT Special specification page

My recommendation is to check G&L US dealers and ask them what Tribute ASAT Special stock they have or
how long it would take to one if you order one should they not have it in stock.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:10 am

Each of these appear to be in stock. I threw in one semi-hollow. There are other Tribute ASAT Specials like Carved Tops and Deluxes that I did not include.

Tobacco Sunburst at Studio Gears

Tobacco Sunburst at Uncle Ike's

Tobacco Sunburst (2 available) through ebay seller "sundaetimes"

Tobacco Sunburst at Wolfe Guitar ("Brand New" price indicates Tribute although text does not)

Greenburst at Studio Gears

3-Tone Sunburst at Amazon

3-Tone Sunburst Semi-Hollow at Studio Gears

Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:17 am

Great info thank you!