tribute asat deluxe

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 am

I am thinking of ordering a tribute asat deluxe. I live in Switzerland and I don't know of any place here where I could try one out. Is there anybody out there who owns one and could give me some input concerning quality, sound and playability? Thanks a lot!

Re: tribute asat deluxe

Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 am

catawompus wrote:I am thinking of ordering a tribute asat deluxe. I live in Switzerland and I don't know of any place here where I could try one out. Is there anybody out there who owns one and could give me some input concerning quality, sound and playability? Thanks a lot!

These links might be of interest:

Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top
Tribute ASAT Deluxe II
Where can I hear and see samples of G&L instruments?
http://www.glguitars.com/distributors/Switzerland.asp

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks a lot, Craig!

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:49 am

Any other input?

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 am

Which model?

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 am

the quality is very good , american made pick ups , you can't beat the Tribute series quality for the money .... I have the American Deluxe version and love it , the Humbuckers are splitable so you have 6 different sounds total .... it's pretty versatile , I think you'll like .... I've been gassn over a Tribute semi hollow Bluesboy myself

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:51 pm

love my tribute asat deluxe! got the black special musicians friend limited run. thing is suhhhhhhweeeet! only thing i've done recently is bypassed using the string trees on the B and the E. i noticed my strings were catching in them for some reason, despite the fact i took a little file to get rid of any burrs..so i don't use them at all anymore, and it stays in tune much better. personally, i don't see the need for string trees on a fixed bridge guitar, as there's no real possibility of the string slipping out of the nut.
here's some videos i made of me playing it:

[youtube]-ek8LRbMbUU[/youtube]
[youtube]k0lIYWNGO5g[/youtube]
[youtube]mH-597aCRaE[/youtube]
[youtube]-_ppkByze6o[/youtube]

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:51 am

thanks a lot... and nice playing, too!

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:11 pm

catawompus wrote:thanks a lot... and nice playing, too!

thanks! glad you enjoyed them.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 am

I have the Tribute ASAT Deluxe in Transparent Red, and it's awesome. I just saw two new colors on sale at Musician's Friend: Cherry Sunburst and Butterscotch Blonde. Amazing price and in stock. Check it out: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ ... tar/h88845

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks ProgRock. Unfortunately, Musician's Friend doesn't deliver to Switzerland...