Option Order vs Custom Shop ????

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:21 pm

What are the options available for "Option Order" guitars vs what you can order from the Custom shop. I'm guessing the Custom Shop is fairly wide open, and the Option Order guitars are a bit more limited. Just not sure what the differences are. I tried to find info on the Option Order guitars, but could not find it on the forum.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Option Order vs Custom Shop ????

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:27 pm

Rob_Hudd wrote:What are the options available for "Option Order" guitars vs what you can order from the Custom shop. I'm guessing the Custom Shop is fairly wide open, and the Option Order guitars are a bit more limited. Just not sure what the differences are. I tried to find info on the Option Order guitars, but could not find it on the forum.

Thanks,

Rob

See this post here in this subforum: Current G&L Specifications and Options.
Also, check out these posts:
Are there any "off menu" G&L options?.
Custom Shop - Opinions wanted.

Hope this helps.

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Very helpful Craig. Thank you! I knew it had to be there, I just could not find it.

Rob

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:45 am

My thanks to you both for flagging and answering this question.

My UK dealer had been waiting ages for a response to my 'Custom Shop' specification brief for an L-2000.

Rob's question got me thinking. It turns out I can have exactly what I want as an 'options order' too. This is something the UK dealer can price up on the spot! My order is now placed and we're waiting for confirmation from G&L. Exciting! :happy0065:

Thanks chaps.