G&L JC Rampage TRIBUTE Wiring diagram???

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am

Does anyone have a Wiring diagram or picture of how the pickup is to be wired in a JC Rampage Tribute?? I had another pup put into and now want to switch it back to the old pup. I don’t think the wires are color coded like the Seymour Duncan pickup, which is what I found on this site. I've been trying to get improve my soldering techniques and figured this would be a good one to try....Thanks!

Re: G&L JC Rampage TRIBUTE Wiring diagram???

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 pm

twg7 wrote:Does anyone have a Wiring diagram or picture of how the pickup is to be wired in a JC Rampage Tribute?? I had another pup put into and now want to switch it back to the old pup. I don’t think the wires are color coded like the Seymour Duncan pickup, which is what I found on this site. I've been trying to get improve my soldering techniques and figured this would be a good one to try....Thanks!

Just use this as your guide: Rampage Jerry Cantrell Signature Model Picture Diagram.

There are just two wires to deal with and if it does not sound right the first time, then reverse the wires and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: