ASAT Saddle Lock Set Screw Size

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I recently purchased a Tribute ASAT and I love the guitar. The only thing I have left to set up is the Saddle Lock, the set screw is missing and I would rather not take my guitar to a hardware shop to size it. I am wondering if anyone here might know the size of this set screw?
Thanks,
Jim

Re: ASAT Saddle Lock Set Screw Size

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am

JimG_L wrote:I recently purchased a Tribute ASAT and I love the guitar. The only thing I have left to set up is the Saddle Lock, the set screw is missing and I would rather not take my guitar to a hardware shop to size it. I am wondering if anyone here might know the size of this set screw?
Thanks,
Jim

It's the same size, which is used to fix the vibrato handle, could be bought here, although you may not need 6 of then and maybe none of the nylon bushers: http://www.glguitars.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=39

Re: ASAT Saddle Lock Set Screw Size

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 am

JimG_L wrote:I recently purchased a Tribute ASAT and I love the guitar. The only thing I have left to set up is the Saddle Lock, the set screw is missing and I would rather not take my guitar to a hardware shop to size it. I am wondering if anyone here might know the size of this set screw?
Thanks,
Jim

If you bought it new from a G&L dealer, contact that dealer and let them know about the missing tension screw.
They should be able to get you a replacement screw and nylon bushing under warranty.

See this post for the size: Re: Tribute Series: Saddle Lock Bridge Tension Screw Size?

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: