PLEK Pro analysis and fret dressing

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 am

What approximate date did G&L begin using PLEK Pro analysis and processing on their American-made guitars? I have a 2010 Legacy and want to know if it is PLEK'd.
Blaze

Re: PLEK Pro analysis and fret dressing

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 am

Blaze wrote:What approximate date did G&L begin using PLEK Pro analysis and processing on their American-made guitars? I have a 2010 Legacy and want to know if it is PLEK'd.
Blaze

Hi Blaze,

You're Legacy for sure was PLEK'ed. G&L started to use a PLEK in the second half of 2006 allegedly first while producing the Buffalo Brothers Trinity Special Edition. Around the same time the transition from Bi-Cut neck to non-compression truss rod took place.

Hope this helps,

- Jos

Re: PLEK Pro analysis and fret dressing

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am

yowhatsshakin wrote:
Blaze wrote:What approximate date did G&L begin using PLEK Pro analysis and processing on their American-made guitars? I have a 2010 Legacy and want to know if it is PLEK'd.
Blaze

Hi Blaze,

You're Legacy for sure was PLEK'ed. G&L started to use a PLEK in the second half of 2006 allegedly first while producing the Buffalo Brothers Trinity Special Edition. Around the same time the transition from Bi-Cut neck to non-compression truss rod took place.

Hope this helps,

- Jos

Also see this post: What is G&L's Plek machine used for?

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: