View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 I need a tremelo arm, do you know where I can get one? 
Site Admin

Post I need a tremelo arm, do you know where I can get one?
For more recent guitars, the thick "modern"-era tremelo arms can be ordered direct from G&L at their On-Line Store, or via your local G&L dealer.

Any older G&L with a Dual Fulcrum vibrato tailpiece and the old-style "thin" arm can be retrofitted to use a modern thick arm. All that is needed is a new arm boss (the thing that the arm is pushed into) and arm. Again, check out the G&L online store or inquire at your local G&L dealer.

If you have an older guitar with the "thin"-style arm and would prefer a replica replacement that is identical to the original, you can get one from ESI.

If you have an older guitar with the "thin"-style arm and would prefer a nonoriginal replacement that is very similar to the original, try installing a replacement arm for a Fender Mustang. These are available at Stewart-MacDonald and ALLPARTS. The Mustang arms are essentially identical to the original G&L items in terms of thickness and bend, but they will have a white plastic tip (whereas G&L's arms have black tips).

If your G&L has a Kahler tremelo, you're in luck! Kahler is now back in business and you can check out their web site by clicking here. All replacement parts, including tremelo arms, can be ordered direct. For the record, the model that appears on G&L guitars is the 2320 Standard Flatmount.

Last edited by Craig on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

changed link to G&L On-Line Store

Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: I need a tremelo arm, do you know where I can get one?
Beginning in August 2018, G&L is offering the vintage style CLF 3/16” press-in arm and the matching CLF 3/16” arm socket to retrofit to a later Dual Fulcrum bridge
are available in the online store. Here are the links: Vibrato Arm - CLF Research 3/16” for G&L Dual Fulcrum and Bridge Part - CLF Research 3/16” arm socket for G&L Dual Fulcrum vibrato.

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]