G&L Guitar Wiring Diagrams

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:21 pm

After having purchased my first G&L guitar recently I wanted to better understand the wiring of my ASAT. To my surprise I couldn't find any "professional" wiring diagrams anywhere. What I mean by "professional" is a diagram that has been developed using some kind of computer graphics software (even something basic) as opposed to "hand-drawings on napkins."

I have found a few schematics but I prefer illustrations.

Is anyone aware of any online site that has decent G&L wiring diagrams?

Re: G&L Guitar Wiring Diagrams

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:28 pm

R7-12 wrote:After having purchased my first G&L guitar recently I wanted to better understand the wiring of my ASAT. To my surprise I couldn't find any "professional" wiring diagrams anywhere. What I mean by "professional" is a diagram that has been developed using some kind of computer graphics software (even something basic) as opposed to "hand-drawings on napkins."

I have found a few schematics but I prefer illustrations.

Is anyone aware of any online site that has decent G&L wiring diagrams?

Have you checked out our Gallery? See: Album: Instrument Manuals and Wiring Schematics.

Hope this helps.

Re: G&L Guitar Wiring Diagrams

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Craig wrote:Have you checked out our Gallery? See: Album: Instrument Manuals and Wiring Schematics.

Hope this helps.

Yes, it was after I visited that section that I decided to post about wiring diagrams. What I found there is definitely helpful, but I did expect more graphic illustrations like those available online for Strats, Tele's, and LP's.

Perhaps I will start trying to develop some diagrams with a simple word processor.