Phase reverse Bluesboy

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi... i’ve fitted a p90 to my bluesboy tribute neck... the middle position is now out of phase and i need to reverse the phase of the mfd single coil at the bridge...need help on how to do this.... cheers.

Re: Phase reverse Bluesboy

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Glasgow51 wrote:Hi... i’ve fitted a p90 to my bluesboy tribute neck... the middle position is now out of phase and i need to reverse the phase of the mfd single coil at the bridge...need help on how to do this.... cheers.

The Tribute Bluesboy MFD bridge pickup should already be factory modded to work with neck humbucker. Perhaps you have the P-90 pickup wired
in reverse. Try switching the pickup wires of the P-90 to see if that will fix your phase problem. Reference: Album: ASAT Classic Bluesboy Picture Diagrams.

Hope this helps.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:41 am

Many tks for your reply... however the p90 only has one wire ... the outer covering is the ground... because of that i can’t just swap wires according to the mfg (Tonerider) so need to change the bridge )-:

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:05 am

Glasgow51 wrote:Many tks for your reply... however the p90 only has one wire ... the outer covering is the ground... because of that i can’t just swap wires according to the mfg (Tonerider) so need to change the bridge )-:

I did a Search of our site (using tonerider as the search key) and found these posts:
Bluesboy tribute wiring/pickups
Only Bridge pickup working!
ASAT Classic (Tribute) Bluesboy ... new pickups and wiring.

You might check them out to see if they help