Tribute questions

Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:05 pm

I have a number of G&Ls, which I love. I bought a bluesboy new and a legacy used, the setup on both is great, but both have developed static in the pots, could someone point to a source and maybe model of better quality replacement voume and tone pots?

The legacy is missing the tremelo bar and nylon bushing, ordered a bar, diameter is too small, have called, left message, emailed gandl to no avail (not goign to worry with returning first bar). Is there another source or maybe someone how to find these items on their site?

Thank you for any help.

John

New member from Memphis.
Last edited by JWin62 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Trinute questions

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 pm

I'd clean the pots with electrical contact cleaner before I replaced anything.

I understand G&L is more responsive on Facebook.

Re: Tribute questions

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:51 am

I have tried multiple times with contact cleaner, but have not tried FB, thank you.

Re: Tribute questions

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:43 am

JWin62 wrote:I have a number of G&Ls, which I love. I bought a bluesboy new and a legacy used, the setup on both is great, but both have developed static in the pots, could someone point to a source and maybe model of better quality replacement voume and tone pots?

The legacy is missing the tremelo bar and nylon bushing, ordered a bar, diameter is too small, have called, left message, emailed gandl to no avail (not goign to worry with returning first bar). Is there another source or maybe someone how to find these items on their site?

Thank you for any help.

John

New member from Memphis.

These items are available on the G&L On-Line Store: Product Collections.
Here's the trem bar you need to order: VIBRATO ARM - G&L DUAL FULCRUM (CURRENT USA AND ALL TRIBUTE SERIES).
Online Store manager email contact is webstore@bbesound.com.

Hope this helps.