Tuner hole diameter - G&L Tribute Series

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 am

Hi all,

Just added my first G&L Tribute Series to my collection. Mine is an 04 model. I am looking to swap out tuners, but don't have my guitar in front of me for the next few weeks to do any measurements. What size hole is drilled in the headstock of the Tribute Series Legacy guitars to accommodate the tuning machine? I have read that the locator pin configuration is different compared to the USA models; however, I could not find information related to the diameter of the hole drilled in the headstock on the Tribute Series guitars.

Thanks!

Re: Tuner hole diameter - G&L Tribute Series

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Capt_Amorica wrote:Hi all,

Just added my first G&L Tribute Series to my collection. Mine is an 04 model. I am looking to swap out tuners, but don't have my guitar in front of me for the next few weeks to do any measurements. What size hole is drilled in the headstock of the Tribute Series Legacy guitars to accommodate the tuning machine? I have read that the locator pin configuration is different compared to the USA models; however, I could not find information related to the diameter of the hole drilled in the headstock on the Tribute Series guitars.

Thanks!

See this post: Tuner hole size on Tribute Legacy.

Hope this helps.
:ugeek: