View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Intonating Tribute G&L Rampage 

Post Intonating Tribute G&L Rampage
Hi everyone, I need advice on how to set the intonation of my G&L Tribute Rampage.

I read that for floating bridges it's best to block the bridge first before doing any intonation adjustments. However, on the Rampage, the Kahler bridge is recessed into the body making the camstop inaccessible.

So what is the recommended way to go about adjusting the intonation for a Rampage? Also, should I adjust the intonation first then the string action on a Kahler or the opposite and what is the factory setup string action for the Rampage?

Last edited by TroubleClef on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:28 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Intonating Tribute G&L Rampage
TroubleClef wrote:
Hi everyone, I need advice on how to set the intonation of my G&L Tribute Rampage.

I read that for floating bridges it's best to block the bridge first before doing any intonation adjustments. However, on the Rampage, the Kahler bridge is recessed into the body making the camstop inaccessible.

So what is the recommended way to go about adjusting the intonation for a Rampage? Also, should I adjust the intonation first then the string action on a Kahler or the opposite?

For setup and maintenance information on the Kahler vibratos, see http://www.kahlerusa.com.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]